Among jazz guitarists the SHADOW - AZ48 "Atilla Zoller" has long been an insider tip. A special mounting bracket "floats" the pickup practically between body top and strings, its wide magnetic field picks up all the nuances of the play. The result is a overtone rich and balanced sound in all fingerboard positions. Actually a loud single coil but by means of abundant shielding there are no side noises.
- Humbucker for jazz guitar
- Warm sound with precise definition, even when playing chords
- Assembly at the end of the fingerboard
- Hovers between body top and strings
- Attila Zoller Design
- One of the most popular jazz pickups
- Played, among others by Kevin Eubanks, Jim Hall, Woody Mann and Peter Leitch